Load Monitor TTLM
TTLM is a load monitor without display meter, 1-4 channels connection possible. It is the cheapest load monitor system.
･Signal conditioning module for strain gage sensors and load cells
• Four independent channels for accommodating up to eight sensors
• For use with full bridge sensors from 120 Ohms to 1,000 Ohms
• Plug-in connectors are used for sensor inputs
• High/low sensitivity span ranges selected with front panel switch
• Automatic zero balance circuits assure accurate measurements
• Power input/output are plug-in connectors • Built-in automatic peak load memory circuits
• Peak measurements are made with an external trigger device• Built-in power supply for stable operation and noise rejection • Compact size to fit almost any location
• Steel enclosure for maximum protection and noise rejection
The new TTLM I/O Load Module has been designed with user friendliness in mind. The unit incorporates the use of Phoenix Connectors on the sensor inputs as well as the analog output for easier wire installation. The TTLM was designed to condition the output from most 350 Ohm bridge sensors such as Toledo Transducers, Inc. T400 Load Sensors or load cells. It provides an analog output in the range of +/-9 VDC for use by many standard A/D conversion products. Several useful functions such as auto-zeroing and peak hold circuits have been incorporated to make the TTLM a versatile signal conditioner.
The TTLM is a signal conditioner which can be used as an input to a PLC or a PC with the appropriate software to convert the TTLM’s analog signal into a useable digital tonnage reading.
|Transducers||Full Bridge, 120 OHMS to1000 OHMS.
One to Four channel version available.
Maximum of two 350 Ohm sensors, paralleled connection, per channel.
|Dimensions||2.00” x 3.10” x 8.95”|
|Balance Range||+/- 1mV/V of offset
Gain - Two Ranges Low gain = 100 to 1,100 adjustable High gain = 1000 to 11,000 adjustable
|Output Range||+/-9 VDC @ 12 VDC excitation|
|Circuit Accuracy||Maximum inaccuracy of +/- 1% of full scale|
|Circuit Linearity||Maximum non-linearity +/- 0.1% of full scale|
|Auto Zero Time Constant||10 Seconds|
|Frequency Response||Flat DC to 1 KHz.|
|Peak Decay||Less than 1% of full scale in 10 minutes|
|Calibration Shunts||1 Meg OHM, 0.1%|
|Input Power||90 to 240 VAC 50-60 Hz.
DC option: 24 VDC Fused at 0.25 Amp
Type: 3AG SLO-BLO
|Sensor Excitation||Internally excited at +12 VDC, .30 Amps maximum|
|Sensor Input Connections||Four pin 5.08 mm centers (.2”) Phoenix connector|
|Peak Output Connections||Six pin 5.08 mm centers (.2”) Phoenix connector|
|Proximity Probe||12 VDC internally supplied to drive NPN or PNP probes, 50mA max. Input also supports dry relay contacts.|